Here is a list of the top 10 questions asked in the last 10 years about Swift’s “We Buy Houses” company.
1. What are the benefits of selling my house to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- The main benefit of selling your house to a “We Buy Houses” company is that you can typically sell your home much more quickly than you could if you sold it through a traditional real estate sale. Additionally, these companies typically offer cash offers so you don’t need to wait for a bank or other financial institution to process your payment. Finally, many of these companies require only minimal paperwork which further streamlines the process.
- Swift House Buying actually gives 4 different offers and each offer has different terms that can work for any seller depending on what their end goals are.
2. How does the process of selling my house to a “We Buy Houses” company differ from the traditional home selling process?
- The main difference between selling a home to a “We Buy Houses” company and the traditional home selling process is the speed and ease with which you can close the sale. With a “We Buy Houses” company, you typically can receive an offer quickly, often within a few days, and the closing process can be completed in as little as a few weeks. With a traditional real estate sale, the process can be more time-consuming with inspections, appraisals, loan approvals, and other steps that can take months to complete. Retail sales take on average 60-90 Days because of showings and sellers need to be approved for a mortgage.
3. Are “We Buy Houses” companies reliable and trustworthy?
- Yes, reputable “We Buy Houses” companies are reliable and trustworthy. They generally have an established track record in the industry and are backed by consumer protection regulations. Additionally, most of them adhere to a code of ethics and provide transparent pricing and disclosure policies. Also, all transactions made through We buy houses companies will be made through a title company, which is a 3rd party company that has real estate lawyers making the process seamless and trustworthy.
4. How quickly can I expect to close the sale of my house to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- Typically, you can expect to close the sale of your house to a “We Buy Houses” company in as little as a few days to a few weeks. This is much faster than the traditional real estate sale process, which can often take several months to complete. The reason it may take longer than a few days is so Title can make any hidden information visible before closing.
5. What types of houses do “We Buy Houses” companies typically purchase?
- “We Buy Houses” companies typically purchase all types of houses, ranging from residential to commercial. They are open to buying single-family homes, multi-family homes, townhouses, condominiums, and even vacant land.
6. Will I have to make any repairs or renovations to my house before selling it to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- Generally speaking, you are not required to make repairs or renovations when selling your house to a “We Buy Houses” company. Typically, these companies will provide an offer for your home in its current condition. However, it is important to note that you may receive a better offer if you are willing to invest in minor repairs or improvements to the condition of your home.
7. How will a “We Buy Houses” company determine the price of my house?
- Generally, a “We Buy Houses” company will consider several factors in determining the price of your house. These include the condition and location of the property, current market conditions, comparable sales prices in the area, and any repair or renovation work needed to bring the house up to date. Additionally, they may also factor in their own financial objectives when pricing your home. Swift House buying can pay top dollar if you’re open to getting creative on structuring the deal. Not only can we pay a lot but we can match any offer on paper.
8. Will I have to pay any fees or commissions when selling my house to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- Typically, no. Reputable “We Buy Houses” companies do not require you to pay any fees or commissions when selling your house. They usually make their money by taking a percentage of the sale price. However, it is important to check with the company beforehand in order to ensure that this is their policy.
9. Can I sell my house as-is to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- Yes, you can typically sell your house as-is to a “We Buy Houses” company. However, it is important to keep in mind that you may receive a lower offer if your home is not in the best condition. Additionally, some companies may require you to make certain repairs or improvements before they purchase your house.
10. Are there any risks or downsides to selling my house to a “We Buy Houses” company?
- Yes, there are some risks or downsides to selling your house to a “We Buy Houses” company. The main risk is that you may receive a lower offer than if you sold your house through a traditional real estate agent. Additionally, you may not be able to negotiate the price or get assistance with closing costs as you could with a traditional sale. It is important to do your research and make sure you are working with a reputable company before agreeing to any terms. When Swift House Buying gives an offer it is always a net cash offer that you will walk away with. The only time we can’t do a deal is if a seller is asking for an over-market price.